Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hi and welcome to my first blog

This is my first Blog, so bear with me as I learn how to use this thing. My writer's block is slowly coming to an end, it has been awhile since I've been able to write anything at all, I'm hoping that doing this will help clear up any more blocks that I may have.

So I have a list of topics that I might want to try my writing skills at and those might include parenting an autistic child, well really a teenager now, but its all the same. Different types of recipes that I've come up with cause I love experimenting with different ingredients, sometimes they turn out delicious and sometimes not. These recipes  include tea recipes, dinners, breakfasts, lunches, etc...I also want to include some rituals,spells, etc... that I have already written that I want to share. OMG, there are so many things that I have ideas for, but I don't want to do just random things, But being ADD, my brain jumps all over the place like some of you already know and I might just want to write about different things, so you never know.

So there you have it, my very first blog and I hope you enjoy what's to come in future

Danielle )0(

No comments:

Post a Comment