Wednesday, April 20, 2011

tough week

It's been a really tough week for me, sorry for the lack of Blogging. Anyhow I haven't been feeling up to par with my writing or any other craft for that matter. I've been trying my hand at crocheting and attempted to make a cute little chick, probably would have looked better if I had orange yarn for the beak. I'll post a picture, but you'll have to try and find it amongst some flowers. So anyhow, back to my tough week, full of mishaps, sadness, moodiness, etc.. and not just me, but my daughters as well. I will get back into the swing of things again, I promise. I'm also trying to find pictures of the crafts I did with each of the gods and goddesses I wrote about, something to honor them. So there you go, this kinda explains my absenteeism this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment