Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 1/44- What is your Witchy Background?

Well as I may have mentioned before, I grew up going to many different churches, my mom and dad never forced me to go to church, well maybe when I was younger and went to Sunday School, but really I grew up going to many different churches on my own terms, trying to find the right place in go. I was never really happy in these places. It wasn't until I was 16 yrs old when I found some books in the library that caught my eye. "Drawing Down the Moon" by Margot Adler and "The Spiral Dance" by StarHawk. I borrowed them and I was intrigued, I started buying all these great books, I was finally happy, at least I thought so, but people close to me found out and was told I was going to hell, so reluctantly I stopped and once again continued finding the right church for me and not feeling very happy doing it. I did keep going back to witchcraft and I did keep going back to church until 2004, when I just decided I've had enough of the hippocrits and the judgmental people who claimed they were Christian, but they were idiots( I don't have anything against Christians, because I know there are really good people in this world) but then again there are idiots who claim they are just so they can use it against other people and that pisses me off. I'm happy where I am now, I'm not changing for anyone. I found my forever home in this world, so that is my witchy background, nothing too spectacular, no ancestors that I know of, no mentors to guide me, I found this on my own. Brightest Blessings )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment