Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Frustrations

Sitting here wondering why do I suck so much on writing, why do I have writers block, how do I get rid of this writers block and how do I get more followers. I follow lots of other bloggers, and yes I am bloody well complaining as it is my blog I can say whatever I want. I'm wondering how does a 13 year get over 600 followers on her blog, she only shares pictures, I write what is on my mind and I only have 6, I must be boring as watching a golf game on tv...zzzzzzzz..but no I don't think I am, okay so I've been gone for awhile, but I'm here now and I'm trying, so if any of my followers that I have left, feel free to share me please and thank you. So yes Frustrations is what this blog is all about today. I'm thinking I have this creative writing book where it gives you prompts and ideas, maybe I'll start using that. YEAH that's it I will, a few little stories won't kill you right? :) Tomorrow will be a better day. Tomorrow Tomorrow I'll love ya tomorrow, you're only a day away.

No comments:

Post a Comment