Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Top Ten Favorite Pagan books

10. Hedge Witch by Silver Ravenwolf- A book full of helpful hints, recipes, spells, rituals, crafts for your hedge witchery ways. I found this book quite easy to read and understand
9. All of the Herbal Almanacs from Llewellyn, I love these books. I started buying them in 2007 and buy them every single year, so much information, recipes about herbs.
8. All the Magical Almanacs from Llewelleyn, again these books provide a lot of good information every year
7.Witchcraft on a Shoestring by Deborah Blake, a book about practicing the craft on a budget, you don't have to spend a lot of money to do what you love, I love the part where it gives me 50 ways to practice witchcraft for little or no money
6.Wicca; A guide for the Solitary Practitioner by Scott Cunningham, a good place to start if you are just a beginner
5. Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs by Scott Cunningham, so full of good information if you want to know the meaning of each herb
4. All of the Kate West Books, This woman is awesome, I love her books, books include The Real Witches Kitchen and The Real Witches Craft
3. All of the Christopher Penszak books, The Inner Temple, The Outer Temple, etc....
2. All of Dorothy Morrison, Everyday Magic, The Craft, very easy read if you are just starting
1. And The Best of all in my Opinion, is Ms. Judika Illes, I mean her books are beyond awesome, 5000 spells, The Encyclopedia of Witchcraft and The Encyclopedia of Spirits, I will be buying more of her books. I just love her to pieces

These are not the only ones I like there are many many more, but I could add only 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment